Friday, April 22, 2011

Starting the challenge!!!

So, I have taken my first steps and started the challenge. As you can see from the sidebar, I have a progress marker, based on the few votes I got and some other things. I will update it when I save the game only. I will try to update after each decent save, but I may not always be able to if I am not near a computer.

Now that I have started and some people know, I feel it is only fair that I reveal that I chose Chikorita as my starter. I shall try to start writing actual updates soon, but for now, that is all you get to know unless you ask me (aside from, of course, whatever the progress bar says).

One last note...
Last time, I listed the things I must do before my runthrough is complete. I am adding a thing and changing the wording of some things.
The list is as follows.
Beat Elite Four.
Beat Blue (which means get all 16 badges)
Refight (and beat again) all Gym Leaders.
Beat the leveled-up Elite Four.
Beat Mewtwo.
Beat Red.

And that is the list.

And now, I am off to either sleep or make my way to Mr. Pokemon or take some notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment